Sunday 17 June 2012

There are so many kinds of beautiful

I love the idea that each person has their own idea of beauty. I find it so refreshing. I think that maybe when you're comfortable with yourself, in terms of who you actually are and who you want to become, everything starts to be a little easier. You begin to understand who you are, and realise who you want to be and try to mix it together in a way that satisfies your every desire. Transform yourself into your own idea of beauty.

I think that everyone is just pieces of people they've met along their journeys, i like that people can essentially shape individuals into the person they are today, both in a positive or negative manner. Everybody has the power to change everyone.

For me, i think that beauty is everywhere, where people wouldn't expect, in every day situations. I think people are most beautiful when they are lost in thought, not trying to act a certain way, simply lost deep within themselves. I think thats also why I'm attracted to more reserved people, people who are quiet and have such a strong air of intelligence about them. I imagine that they spend their nights reading classic novels, or drinking red wine, while painting some sort of fantasy world they have invented in the depths of their mind. I like the way that you don't know what they're thinking, i like mystery.