Monday 23 April 2012

The summer departed way too soon

At the end of last year, instead of going to the Gold Coast for schoolies a lovely group of friends and I went to Rainbow Beach to celebrate finishing school. It sounds really lame but it was worth it. A week without worry, the beach, amazing food and brilliant company is more than I could have ever wanted. I did manage to get some photos developed from my disposable camera as well, i know they're not anything great but hey, to me film isn't about it being great. Its more about the feeling you get when you look at the photos for the first time. The flood of memories come rushing back, along with the feelings of joy.

Our last meal together before facing reality once more.

The ocean on a peaceful day.

My beautiful friends on one of our adventures.

I rode my bicycle past your window last night.

 The view from our apartment and Lauren.

A beautiful spot we spent the day under the sun and beside the sea.