Monday 21 May 2012

I'm in sugar town

Im ill due to a sudden burst of cold weather the last couple of nights, and i had left my fan on high during the night unintentionally, making those nights that little bit colder. So instead of going all the way to college, i am in bed watching Hugh Grant films. I want to get better as soon as i can because i hate being ill, i had forgotten how it felt to be this way and i am not happy to be reminded. My body can't decide if its hot or cold and its awfully annoying. so i have turned on the fan to make it cold so i can snuggle amongst my blankets. Its ironic that i turn on my fan, the main source of my flu!
Also, Lauren, who is my favourite of friends in the whole world, and I, are talking about going to Europe next year for christmas! We are thinking of going to London, Paris, Rome and Italy for about a week each, but we can always extend our trip for longer if we like! I will now need to get a job and practise, practise, practise my french some more. French is a beautiful language, i know a little of french, i am able to understand a little of conversations, both verbal and written so i am so excited! Ive always wanted to go to Europe, more than you could possibly imagine, I'm buzzing from excitement.
Now i shall drink tea and get some rest.